5,246km Apart

07:09

So, I guess if you can tell by the title of this post, these sets of photographs are dedicated to my best friend who has recently departed to Japan to study. 5,246 kilometres is the distance apart from Singapore to Japan. This was the first time I took pictures using my Canon AE-1 program and I feel that my aperture was too small, creating a way too shallow depth of field. I have so much to learn and quite stoked that despite being second hand, the quality was still really good. One or two of these pictures, in my opinion, turned out well, the rest not so much. Anyways, I'll leave you to be the judge of these photographs which I took over the thirty first of December twenty fifteen to the forth of January twenty sixteen. For personal and private reasons, I have left out some. All photos were taken by me, with the exception of one, and the film used was Fujifilm Superia X-TRA 400.

Forlorn and lost, I like the dreamy effect of it 


A pity that this had to be blur

Taken by Alina, the best friend whom is leaving

Glad I went back to take this shot, a pity that the man is not in focus



Step

Recommended by Alina to take this shot




I have no idea why but this shot is pretty, Alina and her paintbrushes





"Look at the dog's eyes." – Alina






I wanted the husky in focus, but I guess the shoes look kind of nice


My aunt's pointer – I love this shot







More Like This

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Amelia, I respect you as a photographer too and <3 your photos (they have style and flair)

      Delete
  2. Peter, this found me on a tiring day when I was feeling the ache for a little piece of home. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alina, I miss you a TON, this comment found me while I was doing my assignment for geography and motivated me!

      Delete